Top 10 Social Media Marketing Moves for Microsoft Partners
Estimated Read Time: 2 minutes
Intended Audience: Microsoft Partners, B2B Marketing Strategists, B2B Business Owners
A question we are often asked is “Which social media platforms should I use to drive my marketing performance?“. Of course the answer to this question depends on your business, your business goals, and your desired marketing outcomes.
Check out our previous blog where we discuss how you can leverage social media for brand awareness and lead generation as a Microsoft Partner. In this blog, we will take a deeper dive into how Microsoft Partners, like yourself, can utilize different social media channels to integrate into your marketing strategy to work towards achieving your business goals. Social media marketing brings countless benefits that unlock the true potential of your business. Here are the top ten ways you can conquer social media marketing as a Microsoft Partners:
- Educate your leads and connections. Create social media content that helps prospective buyers understand your expertise and services while garnering interest in your product.
- Address common customer pain points by speaking directly to your clients and prospective clients in your social media content. This attracts a pertinent audience that could leverage your applicable services/products.
- Establish relevance with your company profiles in connection with Microsoft products and services to generate direct leads by discussing how your service offering can improve the Microsoft out-of-the-box experience.
- Build your network through social channels and start connecting with industry peers through popular professional platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn by engaging directly with MVPs and the greater tech community.
- Timely updates and consistency on social media are key. Keep your audience updated with company news such as product launch announcements, service upgrades, updates, technology awards, and new features.
- Harness the power of paid social advertising to expand your reach and engage more prospective buyers to create awareness for your brand by carefully targeting audience segments.
- Leverage Microsoft’s presence and content when you find it difficult to generate new content consistency. Piggyback off Microsoft’s industry leading resources (psst…if you haven’t already, check out Content OnDemand from Microsoft).
- Collaborate with other Microsoft Partners to amplify your impact whether that is a challenge for #GivingTuesday or a Tweetfest on the latest Microsoft release.
- Build presence with your MVPs, Thought Leaders and Influencers on your team and in your network, urging them to use their social accounts to advocate and share information for your organization.
- Monitor, report, review and realign on your social media marketing strategy and tactic to monitor your progress with internal analytics that provide deep insights to make informed decisions to improve performance.
As a Microsoft Partner your plate is full enough with running your daily operations. Adding a whole new marketing strategy can feel overwhelming and out of your wheelhouse. However, the good news is you do not need an in-house resource to help establish your online presence!
If you are willing to explore this new path for your organization but cannot find the time or resources to get started, leave it to the Mavens. We have experience working with Microsoft Partners, just like yours, with B2B Social Media Specialists ready to take on your accounts and transform your social media presence. Contact Maven Collective Marketing to strategize your social media approach by requesting a free consultation today!