How Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP) Can Elevate Your Business
Estimated Read Time: 3 minutes
Intended Audience: Microsoft Partners
Revised August 2023
Microsoft Partner Support Plans
Microsoft Premier Support for Partners
Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners
We will focus on Advanced Support for Partners, as it offers a managed cloud-focused service experience but at a fixed price for every partner, no matter where they are geographically located. Advanced Support, starting at $16,500 USD yearly (2023), is at a more accessible price than the Premier Support plan, and is a good fit for organizations looking for elevated support to help grow their Microsoft practice.
The Value of Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners (ASfP)
Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners comes with plenty of benefits, including:
- Technical Cloud Support: Gain access to prioritized technical break-fix support for Azure, Microsoft 365, and Dynamics 365, for both you and your customers, giving you the opportunity to resolve issues as soon as they come up.
- Account Management: Gain direct access to a Partner Success Account Manager (PSAM) who will advocate for and represent your organization within Microsoft and act as an extension of your team, helping you with your top cloud priorities and escalation management.
- Cloud Enablement Services: Accelerate cloud adoption and growth of your business by accessing Cloud Consults, Cloud Optimization Reports, or Support Practice Enablement.
- Cloud Consults: One-on-one technical consultations with a Microsoft Cloud Expert, designed to guide you on best practices to optimize your cloud projects.
- Cloud Optimization Reports: Review a monthly in-depth view of your Advanced Support partnership, offering insights on customer renewals, deployments, and seats sold.
- Support Practice Enablement: Optimize your support, help your business plan, and enable your team to better support customers.
Is Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners a Good Fit for Your Business?
Microsoft Advanced Support for Partners is the right choice for Partners looking to accelerate their cloud business, as they can benefit from cloud enablement services and best practices guidance. By having a Partner Success Account Manager (PSAM), Partners can have a closer relationship with Microsoft as the PSAM can act as a trusted advisor and help with resource coordination.
If your organization is looking for proactive cloud enablement services, elevated technical support benefits, and a closer relationship to Microsoft, then Microsoft Advanced Support is a good fit for you, especially if you are a Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) working directly with customers.
Leverage All the Microsoft Benefits for Microsoft Partners
With all the benefits Microsoft offers to Partners, it can be difficult to decide which ones are most relevant to your organization, which is why we are here to help.
Engage the Mavens to help you elevate your brand with our measurable expertise in Microsoft Partner marketing and knowledge of the Microsoft ecosystem.